Friday, April 10, 2009

Bind

"It's been a long time"

"Green horn" by LeXy -

It's been a long time and I was not ready to post yet, I'm sick and I don't really feel like touching my Pc ):... I really don't know how I'm standing now with cough, fever and even the flu, kuso... but that won't stop me from posting something new!.

Synopsis: Shiraishi, the most beautiful and popular girl of the school has a crush on Yamane, a pervert with a thing on the bondage... for Shiraishi's first time, yamane will tie her but he'll get out to buy some things... he takes his time and Shiraishi gets upset and thinks about breaking up with him, will they end up their relation or will she forgive him after leaving her tied up to the roof for 1 hour straight?.

Something weird and to tell the truth, I didn't like the girl's design (the most beautiful of the school), but the story has something...


Or you can use one of the mirrors:

No comments:

Post a Comment