Sunday, March 8, 2009

Parade! Ch. 2 - A dream for two


There are very few probabilities of this history to happen; however, is very cute...

Synopsis: "Ruli is a beautiful and famous girl, I wonder if she would be my girlfriend... nah, I don't think she would jajaja...", after thinking this, Ruli appears in front of Tatsuya and asks him if he would be her boyfriend, Ruli wants to escape of the "star" life she has and her manager looks for her, he defends her and can't fight against so many agents, when he wakes up, she's taking care of him, "I'm so glad that I'm still dreaming after I woke up", he says and...

You can't stop reading this one, because, with this second chapter of "Parade", you'll start being a fan of this series.


Or you can use one of the mirrors:

No comments:

Post a Comment