Sunday, March 29, 2009

Parade! Ch. 7-8 - Dangerous corner + Panorama


Here are 2 chapters of "Parade!" for your delight...

Synopsis 1, "Dangerous corner": Hikaru has an ideal of how to get a boy as shown in a manga (that somehow reminds me an Evangelion chapter): When she runs into a corner she'll find her "destiny". Taichi, on the other hand, watchs out for her to the point that he risks himself when Hikaru almost gets hitted by a car, in her house she tells him that he's a weird stalker, he says: "So... so what if I'm a weirdo!! I... I've... I've been watching out for you so long, Hikaru!! and... I won't let another guy have you just because you happen to meet him just like in some stupid manga!!".


Synopsis 2, "Panorama": Somehow... dunno, pathetic?, Saki is in love of Daisuke, a guy constantly bullied by another guy, to the point to leave him alone in a hole, she'll try to find him and in a moment she says: "I've been waiting for you to become manly", well, love is weird... However, in such cold times, and together in a hole, there's only one way to warm up, right?.

2 files in 1 single *.Rar for your delight


Or you can use one of the mirrors:

No comments:

Post a Comment